Exit and Entry Administration Law of the People's Republic of China

  Chapter III   Entry and Exit of Foreigners

  Section 1   Visa

  Article 15 In order to entering China, foreigners shall apply to the visa-issuing authorities stationed abroad for a visa, except as otherwise provided for in this Law.

FAQ for Travelling in Nanjing China

What is Chinese Currency - Renminbi (RMB)?

Chinese yuan, also known as Renminbi, is used throughout in mainland China, while in Hong Kong and Macau, Hong Kong dollar and pataca are respectively used. The basic unit of Renminbi is Yuan and the sign of Yuan is ¥.